Friday, August 22, 2014

Instagram wall : project update

Hello,
I just got the photos back from the store and they look great, I found out that there're not a hundred percent square but they look square enough. I've also decided to use blu tack to stick it to my wall so I can reuse the pictures if I stop get tired of it. Also so I can swap out the photos if I want to. I'm not actually sure if it is going to stick well but I'm just going to hope for the best. 

I'm going to be away in a beach house for three days next week and I'm thinking of vlogging  it. It's really beautiful they're and just a nice little getaway. I'm not necessarily going to be unplugged but I'll have slow internet so it'll be a nice in-between state where I can not miss out on important things and relax.
I think I'll be doing the wall later today or tomorrow. I want to get it done before I leave so I'm trying to work it into my schedule,but I'll really hoping it will work so wish me luck and have a great day. 
-agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment